ChiefDigitalOfficer.net, the global community of senior digital and marketing professionals, will be hosting a dinner event in New York on November 10, at Tom Colicchio’s CraftBar. The event will feature a panel discussion on one of the most challenging topics facing the digital community today: programmatic marketing.
As the “always on” consumer increasingly becomes a reality – via computers, tablets, smartphones, and wearables – and marketing technology continues to advance rapidly, the promise of programmatic marketing is closer than ever before. Indeed, some of the world’s largest brands have signaled their desire to have programmatic account for more than 50 percent all online media buying within just a few years.
“Senior marketers and digital professionals at even the most forward-leaning brands are struggling to embrace the programmatic revolution successfully,” Tim Bourgeois, executive editor at ChiefDigitalOfficer.net said. “At our upcoming dinner event in New York, we will gather a intimate group to discuss the issues, and share best practices and insights with this progressive group of practitioners.”
Specifically, the following issues will be discussed:
- Programmatic trends and developments that are impacting the business today, versus those that are on the horizon
- Advice for organizations that are just beginning to test programmatic techniques
- How programmatic tactics are interfacing with social and search marketing efforts
- The pros and cons associated with relying on programmatic partners versus relying on in-house expertise
- The adoption of attribution modeling and its benefits and challenges
Visit Chiefdigitalofficer.net for more information about the event.