VeriSolutions’ platform features a temperature monitoring solution that uses AT&T IoT technology to gain insight into equipment. The VeriSolutions platform consists of:
- Sensors with an embedded AT&T Global SIM that collect temperature and humidity data.
- A data analytics hub that collects and aggregates sensor information.
- A user interface, powered by AT&T Control Center, that monitors the sensors, provides near real-time diagnostics and provisioning, and sends alerts, notifications and reports on their activity.
“One of the worst things for a restaurant owner is arriving that day to find their walk-in refrigerator has malfunctioned”, Mat Barnwell, VP of Sales at VeriSolutions said in a statement. “With our connected solution, they are notified when the cooler temperature is out of threshold range – helping prevent a loss of thousands of dollars worth of inventory.”
With the connected restaurant solution, employees can:
- Take immediate action on unusual sensor activity – saving time, money and, most importantly, help prevent food contamination.
- Be alerted to problems, like malfunctioning refrigeration and food spoilage
- Benefit from automated compliance of the traditionally manual process for the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) System, which is designed to address end-to-end food safety.
- Spend time on customer experience, not logging temperatures.
Milton, Georgia-based White Columns Country Club is one of VeriSolutions’ customers. It’s part of ClubCorp, the largest owner and operator of private golf and country clubs in the U.S. The technology lets them improve operations and enhance customer safety.
“VeriSolutions has simplified temperature logging and reporting,” Josh Carden, executive chef at White Columns said. “I show the health inspector daily reports with readings in regular intervals. She thinks it is spectacular. I love that it saves me several hours per week in logging.”
Read the full release at ATT.com